Friday, September 26, 2008

1st Home-Made Cookie 4 Hari Raya 2008

4 Hari Raya Aidilfitri preparation thz year, with me at home, my ibu plan la nk wt sendiri a few kuih rayer memandangkn she nw got both of her daughters 2 help out (thz means my sis, Najwa n I), hehe. Last 2 years ibu wt kuih bt penat giler coz Najwa sorg jer ader 2 help out. If I remember correctly, the last time ibu, Najwa n I wt kuih rayer sendiri ws year 2003 when i went back home after SPM dat year (hm, abt 5 years then)

Btw, our first home made cookie 4 thz year's Hari Raya Aidilfitri is Chocolate Chip Cookies. Below r some of the pictures taken b4 n ongoing process of baking it>>

Yum~ chocolate chips~


Hazel nut is a must!


Mixing the ingredients.


The dough after all ingredients mixed perfectly.


Shaping the dough into small buttons n putting them on tray 2 b baked in the oven.

Huu~ oven only can fit in 2 trays at a time, so it takes a longer time 2 finish baking all.


Hhmm, yum~ fresh from the oven~

Haha, first try so the sizes differs a bit.


Chocolate Chip Cookies all da way DONE!


3 commentz:

Anonymous said...

wow hey how exciting.
i mean for some ppl it might not means nothing, the "buat kuih sendiri" has been in my family for Years ! atleast as long as i can remember. hahaaha

so u doing it for the 1st time with ur family, must've means alot to u. I Can Imagine The Bonding Session. haha :)


p.s. Hi Nad !

Husna said...

nad, nak choc chip kukies!

asotoko said...

nak sikit..pos la kat aku sikit...