Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It'z bound 2 happen...

My computer FINALLY "decided" 2 go useless permanently. I did mentioned in my previous post dat my laptop is facing a problem, rite. Well, now it'z not a problem anymore coz da laptop itself is considered K.O.!

Yesterday, when I tried 2 connect AC power to da laptop bt x jadi pape, I sorta lost my patience *sheepish shrugz*. Sad 2 say, da thing nearest 2 me (which happened 2 b da laptop I was desperately tried to boot up) received da consequences. In an act dat my lil bro said as "takut tuh, men hentak2" I successfully contributed a bit more towards its horrible death.

Sedey
tuh sedey gaks, coz dat laptop mmg setia menemani during 4 n a half year undergoing degree, as mentioned in da previous post. However, it'z something dat'z bound 2 happen. Bende beli mahal2 of course r wanna keep it 4 a llloooonnng time kn, bt delicate things cmtuh x last long. I ws even rs fortunate sgt dat it even survived longer than it'z guaranteed period.

Bt then, terigt laks ader data yg teramat la penting in da laptop. Ms neh I g ar google cmner nk save kn data2 tuh (neh pn nk google ke, isk2). Then, g discuss ngan Iena (whom ader laptop yg samer) regarding da situation at hand (thnx Iena~ chuuu~) n hopefully dpt la savekn data tuh nnt. Nk beli bende komputer neh kena tangguh sket, nk usha2 dlu. Rite nw, pakai desktop rmh jer.
-

0 commentz: